Message Mirror™ for Avaya Aura® Messaging and Avaya Modular Messaging
Real-time, Geo-Redundant Backup for Avaya Voicemail Storage Applications
Mutare Message Mirror is a middleware solution that backs up voice messages in real-time between Avaya Message Stores. Message Mirror is certified to work with both Avaya Aura Messaging (AAM) and Avaya Modular Messaging (MM). Message Mirror is required for all survivable Avaya Aura Messaging applications and is a recommended option for Avaya Modular Messaging systems. Backups include voice messages, recorded names, greetings and passwords.
Message Mirror accesses the Avaya Message Store via IMAP4 connection to access greetings and messages. Message Mirror also accesses the LDAP directory to mirror class of services, mailbox passwords and recorded names. The following table summarizes the data mirrored and the data source:
Message Mirror Benefits
- Runs in the background virtually administration free.
- Eliminates the risk of lost messages.
- Backs ups all new message activity as well as mailbox additions/deletions.
- Enhances Survivable Modular Messaging.
- Installs on a virtual server or physical server.
- Easy web interface.
Message Mirror Requirements
- Requires IMAP4/LDAP access to Avaya Store
- Application resides on a stand-alone Windows server (can be a virtual server)
- Requires Modular Messaging system release 3.1 and / or later or Avaya Aura® Messaging 6.2 or higher