Mutare's Message Rescue takes the hassle out of manual backup and restore for Avaya voicemail systems. Message Rescue is designed to work with Avaya Aura Messaging, Avaya Modular Messaging, Avaya CallPilot and Aura Communication Manager Messaging voicemail systems. Message Rescue provides a cost effective solution for companies wishing to back up critical voice messages and close the vulnerability gap between once daily back up and real time without the need to purchase fully redundant voicemail systems.
Message Rescue from Mutare is easy. Simply set it and forget it. Message Rescue continuously monitors and copies messages and greetings in real time from the production system or multiple systems to any storage device on the LAN or in the cloud. In the event of a main server outage, users can access their backed-up messages from a secure website. Once the main server is back on line, those backed-up messages are copied back and full service restored. Message Rescue is an economical alternative to hardware-intensive business continuity solutions. With Message Rescue, you'll never risk losing a message again.
Message Rescue Benefits
- Easier than manual back up of voicemail
- Real-time backup, so no chance for lost messages
- Includes convenient web interface for message retrieval from any browser
- LDAP synch for Avaya "Red" systems is administration free
Message Rescue Requirements
- Requires IMAP4 access
- Application resides on a stand-alone Windows server. Can be a virtual server
- Works seamlessly with Avaya Aura Messaging 6.0 or later, Modular Messaging release 3.1 or later or Avaya Aura CMM 5.2.1 or later, CallPilot 4.0 or later with desktop messaging licenses
- Message Rescue can work with other Avaya platforms including Octel, Intuity, CallPilot and earlier versions of Modular Messaging and Communication Manager Messaging but with certain limitations
- Requires remote access to the application server and access to any data necessary for the application