Vital Link's Secure Mobile Messaging capabilities allows users to securely share information collaboratively from their mobile devices or PCs for quicker response and issue resolution. Vital Link eliminates the need for carrying multiple devices and supports broadcast communications, database integration, and closed loop tracking and reporting for critical healthcare, government and business communications.
Features and Benefits:
- Secure Conversations: Initiate a conversation around a specific topic and select other participants from a directory of enabled users within the enterprise. With the Confidant feature, users can deliver and receive secure messages to and from anyone with an email address, including non-Vital Link users.
- Share Files Securely: Securely share photos, video and file attachments within a conversation. Record and share voice comments for hands-free exchange.
- Single Device Solution: Vital Link combines multiple messaging capabilities in a single application, eliminating the need to carry multiple devices.
- Track and Trace Messaging: Records a complete audit trail of received messages and response times for reporting, auditing and compliance.
- Alarm Support: Automated message broadcast triggered by a machine-generated alarm.
- Cellular and Wi-Fi Data: Delivers encrypted messages over cellular and Wi-Fi networks ensuring secure communication without needing to rely on SMS messaging.
- CRM Integration: Accommodates custom integrations with CRMs and other existing business management tools for maximum productivity at minimum cost.